Upcoming & Current Cuba Trips
Learn To Dance In Cuba!
June 14 – June 24 2017
- Cuban visa and health insurance
- Cuban, English-speaking guide
- Lodging in casas particulares (home stays), with breakfast included
- Flights from Miami-Havana, Havana-Santiago, and Santiago-Miami
- Airport transfers
- 2 hours of dance instruction per day (except arrival and departure day)
- At least 3 dance lessons with 1:1 ratio of instructor-student
- Walking tours of all towns/cities visited
- Group dinners on first night and last night
- Lectures on Cuban history, culture, and current Cuban-U.S. relations
- Classic-car tour of Havana
- This tour was limited to 16 people.
- Singles, couples and children were welcome.
- Trip cost included gratuities for guides,
teachers and drivers.
“I would recommend this company to anyone who wants to dig deeper into a country or culture and to connect with the local community.
This was so much more than your typical vacation!”
– Survey Monkey response to June 2015 Cuba trip